Saturday, August 6, 2011

New shoes.

Today I got new shoes.  I haven't gotten new shoes in a long time (like, a year, if you don't count the shoes I got for last October's wedding...and even that was practically a year ago), and these particular pairs were not only on clearance, but they were buy one get one half off.  Score.
I left all of my brown flats in Lithuania, so these were a long time coming.

And these were cute.  Totally justifiable. 
In other news, we have been going to more movies the last two nights than the rest of 2011 so far.  Rise of the Planet of the Apes and Captain America. Both movies that are good to go with a group to see, for us anyway, because we probably wouldn't choose those on our own.  Both were enjoyable though!  And probably* based on true stories.  Both of them.  But don't take my word for it.



































*Probably not.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...