Thursday, May 3, 2012

Something you wore today

Well the bank said it was 90 degrees today, so naturally I was wearing my grumpy pants. Don't get me wrong, I still like summer. I just like it the least of all the seasons. My favorite weather is partly cloudy and 60s. Unless I am somewhere where I can marinate in a body of water all day, 90 degrees and sunny is not my cup of tea.

But grumpy pants are not my favorite pants, they are too tight and not very attractive. And I have much to be thankful for. Air conditioning being one of them. Anyway, I do appreciate the fact that I didn't wear actual pants or socks and shoes today, so I have that going for me as well.

Yes, my left leg is skinnier. It is also stepping forward, and further away from the camera.
No skyline today.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...