Saturday, May 5, 2012

Bird

Today's word is bird. Makes sense, since bird is the word. It was my understanding that everyone had heard. I for one dream of an America where everyone knows that the bird is the word.


Anyway, I went outside and stood under a couple of trees, hoping a bird would show up. No such luck. Here are a couple of pictures I took while I waited.

Blooming.

Bloomed.


Someday will bloom.

Anyway, I got impatient, so went out to the sidewalk to see if I could spot some birds. These two wanted to get away as soon as possible.
Clearly I am not a good bird watcher.

So then I decided that a good place to stand was under some power lines.

Best shot of a bird you're going to get.
Bird from yore.


Bird in storm.


Word.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...