1. Learn to sew well.
2. Take frugality to new, creative levels.
3. Make one new photo a week.
4. Travel to a country I've never visited.
5. Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy (or should this be number 4?).
6. Regularly attend a Bible study.
7. Expand our family.
8. Sell something I make.
9. Accomplish at least 2 of the unbolded goals for 2008, particularly the ones that refer to the fact that I once again live in Pennsylvania.
10. Visit the capital of the country on my passport.
11. Exercise more.