Friday, March 25, 2011

Laura - Tree Frog Hair Binders are Scary!

I'm sure you're probably among the 10 million people who've already watched this, but in case you haven't, here it is:




I must confess that this evening I was sitting in the living room, on (or is it in?  I'm too traumatized to decide) a reclining chair minding my own business, when out of the corner of my eye, I was sure that I had seen a small tree frog on the arm of the chair.  I reacted in a very similar way to the baby in this video did at about 45 seconds.  I was embarrassed to realize that it indeed was not a tree frog, but the ponytail holder I had just pulled out of my hair, untwisting.  On one hand I am relieved that no one was around to witness this....but on the other, I am posting about it here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...