Monday, August 2, 2010

De-cluttering

I am trying to de-clutter our apartment. I found a couple of note cards that had some verse written on them.  I would like to throw the note cards away, but keep what's on them (even though I'm sure I could just look them up if I wanted to).

For no one can ever be made right in God's sight by doing what his law commands.  For the more we know God's law, the clearer it becomes that we aren't obeying it. Romans 3:20

So we are made right with God through faith and not by obeying the law. Romans 3:28

Well then, if we emphasize faith, does this mean that we can forget about the law? Of course not! In fact, only when we have faith do we truly fulfill the law. Romans 3:31

Do not let sin control the way you live; do not give in to its wistful desires.  Do not let any part of your body become a tool of wickedness, to be used for sinning.  Instead, give yourselves completely to God since you have been given new life.  And use your whole body as a tool to do what is right for the glory of God. Romans 6:12-13

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...