Saturday, January 12, 2013

Obligatory blog post. New Resolution.


Well, I didn't finish the book I thought I would finish yet. Maybe this weekend. 

I am seriously contemplating being done with Facebook by the end of 2013. Or at the very least down to checking it very infrequently, which is more doable. I just have so many pictures on Facebook, and I really do like people's comments and my own commentary on them. It's the closest thing I will probably have to a scrapbook. And for some of my facebook friends, I really have no other contact information for them other than facebook (which I guess could be remedied if I actually started using email for personal interaction). So probably will take a lot of work if I decide to completely deactivate my account. That's why I'm giving myself until the end of the year to figure it out.

By the way, if I do start using email more frequently, you can bet that I will never send you a forward. That's a promise. 

Anyway, that is an add-on to my first resolution. Still plan to give it up completely for Lent, and then go from there.

By the by, my weekly visitors for this blog have reached a special number:
favorite number
Anyway. The verses for today from the Revised Common Lectionary are: Psalm 29Ecclesiastes 3:1-15, and 1 Corinthians 2:11-16.

Blessings.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...