Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Thanksgiving

November. My favorite month.
My birthday, Thanksgiving, the unofficial changing of seasons.
The beginning of Advent.

What's not to love?

In order to decorate my blog for Thanksgiving, I am going to try to include at least one thing I am thankful for in each post this month. How many posts this month? We shall see.

What am I thankful for? 
1. Being so well taken care of. I have a place to live, food to eat, community, good books to read, and a wonderful husband. 
2. I get to be a full-time seminary student, one of my long-time dreams.
3. My first batch of soap that I made all those weeks ago....works! And works well!
Lathers well, smooth, and doesn't smell like anything.

I am testing the one that I accidentally cut to look like cheese. It still works!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...