Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Some recent soap pictures

Recently acquired a cute little green plate that I intend to use as a soap dish. Luckily I have a ton of soap laying around just waiting to be photographed.

The ever-scrubby coffee and walnut soap that I posted about a couple of months ago.


Just this afternoon I went ahead and ordered a silicone mini-loaf baking pan to use as a soap mold. Did you know those things are nearly impossible to find in stores? Me neither until just recently.


To show size.


Some cinnamon and coffee soap, specially ordered!


Small bars. Good for washing hands. Kind of looks like MN.


Some oddly shaped cinnamon and coffee soaps. I still like them. The silicon mold will help me with consistently shaped bars of soap. Hopefully.


My favorite picture. An accident of sorts.

Too big for the soap plate. This is a recipe I invented...one of my favorites so far!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...