Monday, December 12, 2011

Studying and Hair. Both really know how to fill up a Monday.

Well, it looks like this is not going to be the greatest of posts. I was somewhat of a social butterfly over the weekend and did not get any of my homework done. So today I have been attempting to complete a weekend's worth of homework.

So far, it is going ok. I came across this quote from a different history book that I thought was quite thought-provoking. I will have to think about it later though! No time!

"Over the past century...the center of gravity of the Christian world has shifted inexorably southward, to Africa, Asia, and Latin America. ...Christianity should enjoy a worldwide boom in the new century, but the vast majority of believers will be neither in Europe nor Euro-American." -Philip Jenkins (page 495 in the above linked book)

Time to move to Europe, people! Or stay in the United States. Or really, go wherever the Lord calls you, don't let this blog sway you.

Also, this is why I wear a ponytail a lot. Because hair that is naturally this voluminous is scary to the rest of the thin-haired world.

eat your heart out

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...