Friday, January 8, 2010

Top 3 things I've done to keep warm today (aside from dressing warmly)

3. Drank a hot beverage
2. Laundry...hanging and folding clothes.
1. Took a nap*



*with some modifications, since the regular way isn't good enough. I took a picture because that is better than my description, and because it's been awhile since I posted a picture.

Things to take note of:
The direction of the couch in relation to the radiators
The blankets sealing the drafty windows.
The last package of tissues in the apartment clinging sadly to the couch.



After the nap and the laundry, I took my temperature. It registered at 97.0, which is warmer than I expected, but not that warm. So that is what prompted number three on the list.

I really don't have that much to complain about, since I heard about how cold it is in Minnesota.

2 comments:

W. MacLeod said...

Top 3 things I've done to keep cool today (aside from dressing cooly):

3. Drank a cold beverage
2. Laundry (though this didn't keep me cool. The opposite in fact!)
1. Sat in air conditioning. It's a lovely thing.

Hope you can manage to survive the cold! ;)

Laura said...

Oh Warren. The grass is always greener on the other side. Except, you can't see the grass here, it's covered in ice and snow. And...pardon my ignorance, is there grass in Nigeria?
Maybe this saying doesn't work in this scenario. But it's the thought that counts.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...