Monday, January 25, 2010

morning person

I am NOT a morning person. I don't ever remember being one. If I must get up early, I can. But if I don't have to, I almost never do.

But I think it is so appealing! I wish I could be one of those people who pops out of bed in the morning, has a leisurely breakfast, reads for awhile, gets some housework done, showers/gets ready for the day, and then heads off to work.

I wish I could be so disciplined that I would go to bed as soon as I feel tired, but instead, here I am, blogging away about how I wish I were a morning person instead of starting to get ready for bed.

I found this helpful list on how to become a morning person. I wonder if it will be possible to accomplish in 2010? (so I can check off number 3 on the list....I've gotten into the habit of trying to do some dishes daily...and some laundry weekly, so there's that).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...