Monday, December 28, 2009

Hello, oh ten.

These are off the top of my head, but here is what I would like to accomplish in the coming year:

(ten things)

1. Relearn the guitar.
2. Take a full load of classes in the Fall.
3. Take on a grown-up's schedule and routine (waking up and going to bed at a decent hour, doing dishes and laundry on a regular basis, eating meals at consistent times, etc).
4. Find a job that doesn't require a "work email" or checking it often.
5. Blog whenever I feel like it, about whatever I want, with no patterns or self-imposed rules and guidelines.
6. Read my Bible as often as I brush my teeth.
7. Sing more. Laugh more. Be myself more.
8. Grow my hair long
9. Print and frame and hang some pictures
10. Give away things I never use

1 comment:

Lauryn said...

Yay, a new list of goals! There are some good ones here... you can totally do it.

Congrats on the progress you made in oh nine, and I look forward to continuing to read your blog in "oh ten." Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...