Tuesday, March 20, 2012

New Year's Rezzies

Before I start out, I would just like to say that this is still my most read blog post. I can't figure it out, either.

Being the first day of Spring (as observed at least in the U.S....I know it has been Spring other places for a while now), I thought it would be a perfect time to look at my goals for 2012.


  • 1. The Birthday Project
  • It isn't November yet, but in January I scraped the snow and ice off of somebody else's car. That's gotta count for something.

  • 2. Less Snark, More Positivity
  • Some days are better than others. Mostly I will just go back and erase tweets that I deem too snarky. 

  • 3. Show Interest
  • Not sure if I'm doing this or not. Probably not as much as I should. I still have the rest of the year to work on this.

This was supposed to be at the bottom of the post, but it landed here. I didn't feel like moving it. It's the beautiful orchid I got in January. When we got back from Arizona, the bud had turned into a beautiful flower. Spring!

  • 4. Soap
  • I haven't, for many various reasons (one of them having to do with #5), made soap since my big soap failure in January. Maybe maybe this summer.

  • 5. Finish Well
  • April 23rd, the day when all my homework needs to be completed and turned in, is coming faster and faster. This is probably part of why I haven't been succeeding at #6. But I'm still managing to keep my head above water. Or I'm just in denial. Either way, I'm feeling ok about it.

  • 6. Blog more
  • Fail. But this summer I'm sure I will have more interesting things to talk about (or maybe not, but at least more time to talk about them). For one, I've been accomplishing many goals of years past this year, that's gotta count for at least a post or two.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...