Monday, June 29, 2009

A haiku I wrote probably a little over 3 years ago

I found this while I was looking for something else. Enjoy.


Last haiku before I graduate

senior project sucks
will not get a job with it
i don't like the news

cop-out project choice
made up a story with eggs
would rather write books

made a dumb promo
incorporate video
dumb capstone project

relate to major
make it about broadcasting
further your career

wish to be teacher
or author or homemaker
or missionary

short term not long term
write books that inspire people
make them think; wonder

2 comments:

Lauryn said...

This made me laugh. I totally remember your egg movie. :)

I feel like there were a lot of us in that boat... Getting to the end of college and realizing our dreams had changed.

Laura said...

Amen

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...