Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Well hello!

I bet you forgot I had a blog. I know I did.

Anyway.

Awhile back I did a little Advent project. And I think I will post a tidbit from it each day as I get time (let's be honest, this is being written a day late, and I'll make it look like it was posted right on time..and I will probably go ahead and schedule a bunch of Advent posts ahead of time, since I am on my computer so rarely these days).  Advent starts on Sunday, but for my project I had it starting the Thursday before, to get you in the mood.

I love Advent, and if nobody reads this blog anymore, oh well. I will at least be reading it most days. This season anyway. Life is a bit different with a babe. Can't really sit all day with a computer on your lap. And I am ok with that.

Seasons greetings!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...