1. Learn to sew well.
2. Take frugality to new, creative levels.
3. Make one new photo a week.
4. Travel to a country I've never visited.
5. Remember the Sabbath day, and keep it holy (or should this be number 4?).
6. Regularly attend a Bible study.
7. Expand our family.
8. Sell something I make.
9. Accomplish at least 2 of the unbolded goals for 2008, particularly the ones that refer to the fact that I once again live in Pennsylvania.
1. Go to Boston - Not yet.
5. Go to Washington DC - Not yet.
9. Go to Niagara Falls - YES!
13. Go Colonial Williamsburg - Not yet.
17. Go to a Boston Red Sox Game - See above.
21. Go to The Poconos - Not yet.
23. See the Statue of Liberty - Not yet.
24. Go to New Hampshire - Not yet.
27. Go to Vermont - Not yet.
31. Go to Connecticut - Not yet.
35. Go to Maryland - Not yet.
39. Go to Delaware - Not yet.
43. Go to New Jersey - Not yet.
179. Go to Canada - YES!
|Here we are on a bench in Canada.|
10. Visit the capital of the country on my passport.
11. Exercise more.